Located not far from the Al-Ikhlas mosque about 200 meter west of the temple there. According to the guard of mosques and temples, they have agreed that the two places of worship was built by the Chinese in the same year. First, the construction of the mosque, then proceed with the construction of temples. The racial harmony among races and religious can be well pictured from the constructions of the places of worships.
District of Sijuk
Established in 1915
Source: Amazing Bangka Belitung